With nearly 50 years training experience we at Alexandra School of Motoring have worked with small medium and large organisations such as Dublin City Council , ESB, Local councils etc.
We provide training programmes with the aim to reduce the risk of drivers being involved in an accident and to ensure fleet drivers adopt a safe driving attitude whilst being aware of issues such as wear and tear, fuel economy and environmental considerations.
Driver Training also promotes a positive company image through well driven branded vehicles.
Fleet Training Courses:
Our courses combine both theory and practical training. The theory aspect looks at the risk to individuals and offers coping strategies tailored to the organisation.
The practical and in-vehicle assessment and training raises awareness of the individual driver to their responsibilities.
Benefits of driver training for organisations include:
- a better environmental profile;
- fewer health and safety problems;
- fulfilling health and safety obligations;
- less down time;
- lower crash and injury rates for employees;
- lower environmental impact upon the community leading to improved quality of life for all;
- potential cuts in insurance premiums;
- savings in fleet running costs including maintenance and fuel; and
- spreading of information beyond the immediate client base.
The benefits for employees include:
- better understanding of driver related health and safety issues;
- better personal fuel economy;
- greater awareness of individual responsibility with regard to other road users;
- increased driving confidence;
- lower personal risk;
- lower stress levels;
- reduced personal insurance claims; and
- spreading of information to family and friends.
Call us today on 01 836 3344 to book a lesson!